Saturday, December 5, 2009

Megan fox pictures. Gallery.

Megan fox pictures. Cool pics:

megan fox picturesmegan fox picturesmegan fox picturesmegan fox pictures
What should I do with my hair?!? Hi. soo .. long history, a hairdresser effed my layers, so that the rear ' d ' ve had a lot of length, whereas by my ears, it looks like a hat or a hair cut short scene freaky. J ' loves long hair, and hair like Adriana Limas or Megan Foxs. The problem is, idk if I should keep growing it out, and cut the part a little longer for that ' he equates with shorter layers thick at ' before. Also, I ' ve got a big front that seems best with a fringe too and I don ' have side Bangs that are growing Out. Should I grow more? .. Get a completely new style? Is it beyond repair? Heres a semi-recent pic http / / c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image ... (Sorry if its small, I ''ve copied the link from my MySpace picture code.) Half of my hair was obviously ' s other shoulder, because its always in my face m & # 39 ; bother. Layers short stand completely as you can see the bottom of my face. Thank you for any help. ) PS: What I meant, you can see the layers really screwed up in the dark part of the upper ' s image. Highlight to do my hair l ' air lighter so you can see better.
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...


No comments:

Post a Comment